Facilitation Coaching Services
We coach you as you design and facilitate your own meetings, retreats, conferences and learning processes, supporting you in achieving great results.
“ Your facilitation coaching services are invaluable to us. There are times when we need to check our design assumptions with an expert and Randel Consulting is available, intuitive, responsive, and always provides the most high-level guidance. We are really fortunate to have this authoritative knowledge and support whenever we need it.”
– Executive Director, Philanthropic Foundation
Facilitation Coaching is a unique service offered by Randel Consulting Associates. Drawing on our more than 25 years’ experience designing and facilitating meetings and learning processes with clients around the world, we help you prepare for and facilitate your meetings and events with confidence.
What are the Facilitation Coaching Services?
How can we help you?
We find facilitation coaching is most effective when we focus on a specific upcoming event. We can help you:
- Advise on meeting processes (such as Strategic Planning, Leadership Teams, Department Retreats, and Conferences)
- Design learning events and programs (such as Courses, Programs and Workshops)
- Review Guides for facilitators and trainers
- Explore options for conference design
- Suggest appropriate group processes to engage meeting participants
- Recommend meeting technology to promote interaction
Our service includes:
- Purpose and Goals
- What is the purpose of the event?
- What outcomes do you want to achieve?
- What sequence of steps should be used?
- How will you transition from one element of the meeting to the next?
- What techniques and processes will you use to meet your outcomes?
- What logistical matters need to be addressed?
- Facilitation Coaching
- How will you engage participants?
- How might you deal with unexpected developments?
- What are options for facilitating structured techniques and processes?
- Review and Debrief
- How did it go?
- What worked well that you will continue doing?
- What will you change for your next meeting?
How Does It Work?
How much coaching do I receive?
You can sign up for as much (or as little) support as you want. You can sign up for coaching in the following increments:
- 1 hour
- 2 hours (to be used within 1 month)
- 4 hours (to be used within 2 months)
Ask us about other hourly increments and our retainer option for ongoing coaching.
Who can use the coaching?
The coaching is available to individuals, teams and organizations.
Our retainer option works best for an organization that seeks ongoing access to a Facilitation Coach for advice on multiple meetings.
How do I pay?
There are 2 easy options to begin using the Facilitation Coaching service:
- We accept credit card payments for hourly services
- We can provide invoices for retainer services
Get started by contacting us!
“With their one-on-one coaching, I have truly built my skills to become a force to be reckoned with in the workshop environment… I never feel short of the creative approaches I need to engage a room and optimize learning. With their help, our average meeting score has increased to nearly a perfect 4.0, and more than 85% of the companies we serve renew their membership year over year.”
– Managing Director, Consulting Company